Change of address

It is easiest to submit your new address by email. Don't forget to state the old address too! And don't forget to state your Membership number or personal identity number.
You can also send the information by normal post.

Innocenceordens kansli, Innocenceorden, Box 210, SE-182 06, Djursholm, Sweden